Winds are up to 165 and this thing still has nearly 36 hrs to still grow before hitting land
Winds are up to 165 and this thing still has nearly 36 hrs to still grow before hitting land
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Just heard on CNN that if Hurricne Rita hits as it is now a Major Cat 5 that the refineries and also the oil riggs offshore will be destroyed and gas could hit $5.00 a gallon.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Im not for sure how the riggs and refineries are set up, though you would think after Katrina they would have thought of a way to either move them out of harms way or something. Geez does this mean TONS and TONS of oil will be spilled into the sea? Think of all the harm that alone can do.
Winds are now at 175
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Bookmarks